1. *rolls eyes*
    Not the nonsense about it "not being finished" again

2. Most likely..we had a dozen topics about this but yet they begin again lol
  3. It's one of the discussions that will appear for ever and ever
  4. it's not finished, but how do people know that finishing it would have improved it as opposed to taken away from it?

they don't, and I, for one, believe it'd take away some of it's magic.
  5. Originally posted by wangmaster:it's not finished, but how do people know that finishing it would have improved it as opposed to taken away from it?

To me it's finished..it's all nicely wrapped up and the songs sound brilliant..except for one lol

6. I agree with that, I really liked the album

7. Except for one? That being If God Will Send His Angels?
    If it is I agree
  8. Originally posted by wangmaster:it's not finished, but how do people know that finishing it would have improved it as opposed to taken away from it?

wth man? how can u say that??? U2 delivered so much music over the years so they obviously know if its finished or not! Pretty much all of their albums are finished but none of them lacks the "magic"....
    U could say your food is not done but it has some "magic" and thats why u like it. ...
  9. Originally posted by Shimitz:[..]

wth man? how can u say that??? U2 delivered so much music over the years so they obviously know if its finished or not! Pretty much all of their albums are finished but none of them lacks the "magic"....
    U could say your food is not done but it has some "magic" and thats why u like it. ...

lol

U2 might think it's not finished and such, but who ever said finishing things would make it better?
    If you keep your food too long on the fire it will burn

And wether you like it or not...it's finished once it's for sale in the stores
  10. Who cares if its done or not. Just listen to it. Enjoy it, and if you dont Im terribly sorry for you

11. Exactly