1. They'd better!
  2. Matt of U2Gigs says that the gates are now open.
  3. If interference is still down this afternoon I may join the party here. I didn't know if you guys were doing a setlist party or not.

More video from Gerard? *jumps up and down*
  4. Originally posted by zooey:If interference is still down this afternoon I may join the party here. I didn't know if you guys were doing a setlist party or not.

More video from Gerard? *jumps up and down*

That's the plan
  5. So, will I be doing a manic rush between Flixwagon and YouTube again tonight?
  6. Nick only if you want to Thanks for creating this thread. Forgot it this morning

7. I was going to do it anyway, if Gerard shoots video. However, if I can't do it, it means that a storm has knocked out my phone/internet. I had that problem yesterday, hopefully there will be no more storms today.
  8. Macphisto will also record this nights show
  9. Originally posted by U2Nick:[..]

I was going to do it anyway, if Gerard shoots video. However, if I can't do it, it means that a storm has knocked out my phone/internet. I had that problem yesterday, hopefully there will be no more storms today.

Thank you SO MUCH for your efforts
  10. 3 and a half hours to go
    I don't know about you guys but I'm almost as excited for this concert as I was for the opening one, especially now that we could possibly see ES and Drowning Man