1. how long from now are they going on? Im in the US and IM having trouble translating time zone!lol Ill be here drooling with excitement as I was Tuesday. You guys are the best The first show made me pop in Nloth again after a pretty lenghty rest so the excitement is definitely back
  2. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]

how long from now are they going on? Im in the US and IM having trouble translating time zone!lol Ill be here drooling with excitement as I was Tuesday. You guys are the best The first show made me pop in Nloth again after a pretty lenghty rest so the excitement is definitely back

They're 6 hours ahead of us, so since the concert starts at 10 there, it'll be 4 pm here
  3. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]

how long from now are they going on? Im in the US and IM having trouble translating time zone!lol Ill be here drooling with excitement as I was Tuesday. You guys are the best The first show made me pop in Nloth again after a pretty lenghty rest so the excitement is definitely back

about 1 hour 45 mins til the band hit the stage now!

4. Ill be right in front of my computer joining in the excitement with the best fans in the world BTW I love Bono swinging from the mic with that lazer jacket on during one of their best songs

5. You're welcome

So only 2 hours from now.
    Second nights in the same city are often stronger compared to the first, aren't they?
    NLOTH as an opener,
    Electrical Storm and Drowning Man would be AWESOME!
    maybe another surpise?

I quite liked the idea behind the masks, but I'm glad that they don' appear tonight. So U2 will not be distracted and play One without mistakes....
    now all they need to do is switching Pride for Please and this will be a gem of a bootleg!

Anxious to see what Gerard comes op with!
  6. I am sorry if I missed it somewhere, but where are you following them during the show?
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:I seriously don't get all the anger against the masks stuff, Gerard, Casper, etc. It's a beautiful detail and people took it serious last tuesday, it was a moving moment with all that silence in the stadium and that people walking quietly on the catwalk with masks... It's not ridiculous, it's just a gorgeous gesture of support to a good cause.

+ 1
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:I seriously don't get all the anger against the masks stuff, Gerard, Casper, etc. It's a beautiful detail and people took it serious last tuesday, it was a moving moment with all that silence in the stadium and that people walking quietly on the catwalk with masks... It's not ridiculous, it's just a gorgeous gesture of support to a good cause.

+ 1
  9. SP is on