1. Originally posted by U2Nick:[..]

I was going to do it anyway, if Gerard shoots video. However, if I can't do it, it means that a storm has knocked out my phone/internet. I had that problem yesterday, hopefully there will be no more storms today.

You've got backup from a little bit north of ya Nick! I don't think there will be any more storms but this morning was crazy!
  2. Oh yeah...from Twitter/U2gigs:

No masks for GA today.
  3. No masks? So they weren't handing them out, or they're not going to parade a bunch of innocent kids out on the stage?
  4. I seriously don't get all the anger against the masks stuff, Gerard, Casper, etc. It's a beautiful detail and people took it serious last tuesday, it was a moving moment with all that silence in the stadium and that people walking quietly on the catwalk with masks... It's not ridiculous, it's just a gorgeous gesture of support to a good cause.
  5. At the train station waiting for Remy. Then off for a beer then out to the stadium

6. well, if we got an "Electrical Storm" i wouldnt be complaining!
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:I seriously don't get all the anger against the masks stuff, Gerard, Casper, etc. It's a beautiful detail and people took it serious last tuesday, it was a moving moment with all that silence in the stadium and that people walking quietly on the catwalk with masks... It's not ridiculous, it's just a gorgeous gesture of support to a good cause.

This. Will be hanging out here tonight...on my screen right and on my screen left some other activities
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:I seriously don't get all the anger against the masks stuff, Gerard, Casper, etc. It's a beautiful detail and people took it serious last tuesday, it was a moving moment with all that silence in the stadium and that people walking quietly on the catwalk with masks... It's not ridiculous, it's just a gorgeous gesture of support to a good cause.

I agree, the idea behind it is good..but I'm just too straightforward to go with it. I'd rather hear a short but moving Bono-speech than thousands of people wearing some silly mask. But that's just me..again
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:I seriously don't get all the anger against the masks stuff, Gerard, Casper, etc. It's a beautiful detail and people took it serious last tuesday, it was a moving moment with all that silence in the stadium and that people walking quietly on the catwalk with masks... It's not ridiculous, it's just a gorgeous gesture of support to a good cause.

I had to hide behind my hands. There was no depth to it for me and up until the announcment of the masks it looked like the tour was gonna be all about the music. . . . Evidently not
  10. I can live with the masks, but people walking on the catwalk with them?! Just no...
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    There was no depth to it for me and up until the announcment of the masks it looked like the tour was gonna be all about the music. . . . Evidently not

this.

I'm not big on the masks either.

12. don't know if i been there but i try ....