1. don't reckon that doors are open at 16.30.
    If so, don't reckon that U2 will still be soundchecking when the crowd is entering.
    sorry

2. If you're standing in line early enough,you'll hear them.For Zooropa'93 Wembley 2,I heared 'em soundchecking Zooropa,and then they played it at the show.And for Manchester 2 in 2005,I heared All I Want Is You,I think,and Vertigo.....which I taped on my phone and still have,they played that last,buggered off and then the gates opened.But I'm sure the people who've been the shows thus far could tell you if they've heared them soundchecking this tour.....
  3. Originally posted by djrlewis:Should be with you any day big man. Although I agree asking you not to panic until 5 days before is a little cheeky....

Just checked my order status at ticketmaster....'Your order has been dispatched' WAHOO.....getting closer now.

4. If you're queueing early you might hear it. No chance of seeing it though.

They didn't soundcheck in Cardiff last time around. Turned up about 20 mins before showtime from Dublin. I guess Dallas etc did the soundcheck.
  5. anybody got advice on getting ou to Stanstead at about 6-7am on the saturday morning. I was originally gonna do an all nighter and catch some kip at the airport but the missus says no so now looking for a b&b somewhere that I wont get stabbed and advice on how to get to stanstead the next morning. Train or bus?
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy:anybody got advice on getting ou to Stanstead at about 6-7am on the saturday morning. I was originally gonna do an all nighter and catch some kip at the airport but the missus says no so now looking for a b&b somewhere that I wont get stabbed and advice on how to get to stanstead the next morning. Train or bus?

Stansted Express Train will do it for you:

https://www.stanstedexpress.com/content.asp?SID={7B4F1217-49C0-40D5-9A3C-5ADA13DF82EC}&pageid=73

Liverpool Street to Wembley is direct tube about 40 mins.

Not sure what your budget is for accomodation; Travelodge is close to Liverpool Street which might be a good shout

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/
  7. So who's got their Wembley tickets?
  8. By the sounds of it I should get mine soon lol, or it's time to panic

9. Yep, only just hit me that it's only 10 days to go. Madness. Time actually has flown, it only feels like yesterday we were all crammed around our respective computers watching all the feed coming from Barca I lol...