1. 65 quid seats. Halfway line.

I used ebay for Barcelona tickets and Dublin tickets for mates. Never a problem. Haven't actually got the Wembley tickets through ebay. The guy is local so i'd meet him in person to purchase them if I decide to go.
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

65 quid seats. Halfway line.

I used ebay for Barcelona tickets and Dublin tickets for mates. Never a problem. Haven't actually got the Wembley tickets through ebay. The guy is local so i'd meet him in person to purchase them if I decide to go.

nice to have different options

i might end up with a sper ticket, mabey i'll see you there
  3. On the Wembley tickets it says no cameras, yet I was lead to believe point and shoot cameras were allowed.
    Anyone know for certain as I don't want to loose my camera at the door
  4. varies per venue but as a whole, the security on this tour has been a sambles. As long as you dont bring a mammoth camera you wont have any problems
  5. cheers , it's only a pocket sized one but quite expensive
  6. my tickets came today, and very pretty they are to

7. lol, sadly not, i've managed to make U2 my cousins favourite band over the course of 4 months, so he's go the second.
    i won't be to worrried about the £30 seats, the gig i saw there i was high up in the top section and had a great few, plus its £30, can't argue with that
  8. tickets arrived yesterday

if i lose my camera ill be absolutely gutted - i didnt bring it to croke, but the security there was quite hefty, i was almost strip searched haha
  9. Is it true that they will record the whole concert for a dvd?

I'm from Brazil, and a friend of mine from a brazilian forum said something like that.