1. mine haven't come yet either, ain't to bothered yet though

2. Well, if we both fall foul of bad luck, at least we have each other to moan with
  3. mine should be here today. and otherwise ..... I'll wait a bit longer

btw: is there anyone who's going to film/record the whole show?

thank you
  4. they've arrived!! nice!

5. mine must be tomorrow then, hopefully

didn't realize you were going to Wembley Harry? nice to see you plans for "just Sheffield" has grown to include Cardiff and Sheffeild, your a Student remember

6. so whos doing GA? I had planned on taking the missus and getting good seats but she has pulled out so I might have to go it alone or not bother at all. If I was to go alone though, it would have to be GA
  7. I have seats..... veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery far away from the stage
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy:so whos doing GA? I had planned on taking the missus and getting good seats but she has pulled out so I might have to go it alone or not bother at all. If I was to go alone though, it would have to be GA

i'v got £30 seats for the 14h
    dose this mean you have a spare GA ticket
    if so i'll be interested in it

9. I have no tickets yet. Local guy has 2 seared tickets for me but if i'm going alone i'd have to try and get GA. Ebay prices for GA went through the roof. Have saw a few on interference though for face value.

Decisions decisions. . .
  10. Originally posted by Hans23:didn't realize you were going to Wembley Harry? nice to see you plans for "just Sheffield" has grown to include Cardiff and Sheffeild, your a Student remember

Ahah yeah, well, I was going to Cardiff courtesy of Dan but I can't do that now due to practicality and other commitments but I found a cheapish way to make it to Wembley (it's called buses ) so I will make it to 2 shows this leg, life permitting
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

I have no tickets yet. Local guy has 2 seared tickets for me but if i'm going alone i'd have to try and get GA. Ebay prices for GA went through the roof. Have saw a few on interference though for face value.

Decisions decisions. . .

are they £30 seats ?
    i'm supprised you would use Ebay