1. Ya could walk down to hanover quay to see the studio or go for a pint in the clarence hotel owned by bono and the edge and the tribute show in the legal eagle sunday night will be ace . A load of fans from Brazil are going cos the lead singer (fake bono) is married to a brazillian (fake ali ) and her family and friends are here for the monday gig , its going to be breat craic .

If you get the dart (local rail) out to kiliney , bono's house is a 2 min walk from the station !
  2. Was the edge on the gerry ryan show this morning?
  3. Yeah gave an interview over the phone
  4. Good ideas - will be there at the Legal Eagle on Sunday

5. I have to go to a christening (stupid baby - what a weekend to pick ) early sunday but ill pull some form of a stroke to get away and get the bus in to the legal eagle . Check out the edge's guitar rig when ya get in there . Mick is his name . He will show it to you . Its amazing
  6. Beautiful stadium, massive stadium, wish I could be there...especially given that it's Dublin. You all attending are very, very, very lucky people. (I mean, I'm going to be at Chicago, which is probably one of the better concerts to be at, but still...these will be the shows to top, I think.)
  7. Can't wait to board the plane on Friday morning to Dublin to attend the Saturday concert. A few pints of the balck stuff will be sunk over the weekend. As mentioned a trip on the Dart to Killiney to see Bono's house is well worth it, if you haven't done it before. Yes also have a pint or two in the Clarence Hotel, I was lucky enough to stay there 3 years ago, what a place.

Everyone who is going to Dublin, enjoy the shows and be safe.

WIRE
  8. no queuing before 4pm
  9. Just a warning that there's very little else to do while you're here. One of the main reasons why we drink so much.
  10. shame i couldn't go...i had the money...just short of the permission...

11. Beer and U2. What else is needed?

Though I shall take on a tour of Kilmainham