1. Thanks much yeah and thecopperkid :-) I'll be there with my girlfriend, so hopefully it won't be a problem at all then. I'm used to Italian queues, where sometimes people are a bit less civilized!
  2. Originally posted by Remy:Three digital radio stations are broadcasting this thing live the world in, can't wait! Put my headphones on and enjoy the show

Great stuff! So I guess there'll soon be a five stars broadcast bootleg. On the downside, I'm pretty sure they'll play safe and go with a pretty standard set list. Though I really hope I'm actually wrong on this one
  3. this, for me, is the biggie.

my first U2 concert is only 4 days away, it's gonna be insane.

4. I was thinking exactly the same about 2 seconds ago, my 1st too, its gonna be amazing, im sooooo exited, I was shaking with exitement when I saw the Killers so I'm gona be like on the floor , gonna be flippin classss!!!!!!, Hope someone can record it straight off the radio too for a 5 star boots leg. I'm really hoping for Bad, UTEOTW and a new 1 to the tour

5. ^ as long as they play Ultraviolet, The Unforgettable Fire and COBL I'll be happy.

which, before the tour started, would seem as unlikely as total Nuclear Disarmament. but now it doesn't seem unreasonable at all.
  6. Looking forward to the broadcast. Will be standard setlist I think, with maybe UTEOTW or Mysterious Ways.
  7. Originally posted by u2spear:I was thinking exactly the same about 2 seconds ago, my 1st too, its gonna be amazing, im sooooo exited, I was shaking with exitement when I saw the Killers so I'm gona be like on the floor , gonna be flippin classss!!!!!!, Hope someone can record it straight off the radio too for a 5 star boots leg. I'm really hoping for Bad, UTEOTW and a new 1 to the tour

Seeing as they didn't play them at Wembley I, me too
    Originally posted by wangmaster:^ as long as they play Ultraviolet, The Unforgettable Fire and COBL I'll be happy.

which, before the tour started, would seem as unlikely as total Nuclear Disarmament. but now it doesn't seem unreasonable at all.

Couldn't agree more, I mean the chances were high for COBL but the other two, it's just fantastic that they're back

Can't wait!
  8. I'll be there in the afternoon. I'm travelling over the penines from Manchester for this one and can't wait.
    They must have a pretty good feeling for how Yorkshire crowds respond to the band as the last time they played there was the Leeds Popmart show which was recorded for radio as well.

I feel lucky that 2 of the gigs I will have seen them perform in my time will both have great recordings.

We may get lucky and get a snippet of rain, as usually the weather is not too great round here.

9. Great mate, yeah I was thinking of the Rain snippet just when my Dad said its going to be bad, whether. Hope someone from here can record the radio broadcast and we can have a perfected sound quality bootleg!!!
  10. This is the 1st U2 concert for me and my son.

We missed out seeing them in Manchester for the Vertigo tour.

We are coming over from Manchester, what time do you think is a good time to get to the stadium?
  11. i'm still expecting fireworks ffrom the boys for this one. Regret not finalizing plans