1. Originally posted by yeah:[..]

Would you please stop spamming everyone and everything with that event/band you're obviously making profit with?
    Advertising is fine, you already have opened a topic about the event, so everyone could read about it. Spamming PM Boxes is one step too far.

Did he do that? Please confirm, then we will take further steps 'cause that's one step too far.

edit: Already confirmed, if he keeps on going please report.
  2. As Sheffield will be broadcast by radio, there will be plenty of mp3 bootlegs around, will it be permitted to share them via this site, or will it be considered to be copyrighted material?
  3. Originally posted by giggmann:As Sheffield will be broadcast by radio, there will be plenty of mp3 bootlegs around, will it be permitted to share them via this site, or will it be considered to be copyrighted material?

Broadcasts are allowed to be shared until they will be released commercially (and officially obv). So yes, it will be shared via this site.
  4. I dread to think how many versions of this broadcast are gonna be uploaded claiming to be marginally better to the one that came before
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy:I dread to think how many versions of this broadcast are gonna be uploaded claiming to be marginally better to the one that came before

Indeed, first one that appears will probably do.

6. a picture i took earlier outside the don valley stadium

7. first one is gonna be a 64kbps internet stream. Ill listen live and wait for a proper FM recording. I'd do it myself but somebody went and put a mountain at the top of my street
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

first one is gonna be a 64kbps internet stream. Ill listen live and wait for a proper FM recording. I'd do it myself but somebody went and put a mountain at the top of my street

I meant first one that will appear on u2torrents

dont quite understand the story about that mountain... you mean you cant record it? doesnt matter, enough recorders, torrent will be online in no-time like the ones on the promo tour
  9. Originally posted by dieder:[..]

I meant first one that will appear on u2torrents

dont quite understand the story about that mountain... you mean you cant record it? doesnt matter, enough recorders, torrent will be online in no-time like the ones on the promo tour

yep. Mountain means no FM
  10. ill try to keep the pics coming in over the next few days
  11. any1 who is seated will have a real close view