1. Originally posted by TX21000:This is the 1st U2 concert for me and my son.

We missed out seeing them in Manchester for the Vertigo tour.

We are coming over from Manchester, what time do you think is a good time to get to the stadium?

If Wembley's anything to go by, try be in the queue for about 2-3pm and you should get a good spot by the walkway, if not in the pit itself? I eventually got into the queue (granted, I didn't realise where it was or whether I was meant to be in it or not for a long time, different story altogether lol) at about 4:45pm or so and got a great spot near one of the legs.
  2. With it being a midweek gig most people will not start to arrive until after 6pmas they'll be working, so anytime before then you should get a good spot.
  3. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[..]
    If Wembley's anything to go by, try be in the queue for about 2-3pm and you should get a good spot by the walkway, if not in the pit itself? I eventually got into the queue (granted, I didn't realise where it was or whether I was meant to be in it or not for a long time, different story altogether lol) at about 4:45pm or so and got a great spot near one of the legs.

we got into the inner circle after queing at 9 easily, so queing as late as 11 will probabaly get you in
  4. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[..]
    Seeing as they didn't play them at Wembley I, me too
    [..]
    Couldn't agree more, I mean the chances were high for COBL but the other two, it's just fantastic that they're back

Can't wait!

I'm sure I read that U2 played Bad at Wembley last night.
  5. Sh sh sh sh ugar.

Can't get there until about 1pm

If I don't get a good spot I WILL B very upset.

Especially as I have to sleep in Sheffield station for the night,
    as my train home won't be arriving until way past 6a.m

Going to be...
    a
    U2
    refugee...
    for the night.

6. Originally posted by gcwarr:With it being a midweek gig most people will not start to arrive until after 6pmas they'll be working, so anytime before then you should get a good spot.

Oh thankyou for that.

Feel better now.
  7. Hoping it's gonna be a great evening.

8. They did indeed, but not at Wembley 1 which I went to (on Friday), and I'd just love to see UTEOTW, NYD and Bad, even just one of them would be class at Sheffield, only time will tell.

9. The same here. Unfortunately I don't know if I'll be at home to listen to the show, but I think it'll be a great night, just like in Poland...

Greetings from Brazil
  10. Looking forward to the gig on Thursday at Don Valley. Hope to meet some of you at the aftershow party at The Corporation in Sheffield. It is open til 4am and ZU2 won't disappoint either. They are taking requests on the night so that we can be sure to hear our favourite tunes if not played earlier that evening. Going to be a great night.
  11. Originally posted by davidw:Looking forward to the gig on Thursday at Don Valley. Hope to meet some of you at the aftershow party at The Corporation in Sheffield. It is open til 4am and ZU2 won't disappoint either. They are taking requests on the night so that we can be sure to hear our favourite tunes if not played earlier that evening. Going to be a great night.

Would you please stop spamming everyone and everything with that event/band you're obviously making profit with?
    Advertising is fine, you already have opened a topic about the event, so everyone could read about it. Spamming PM Boxes is one step too far.
  12. Originally posted by yeah:[..]

Would you please stop spamming everyone and everything with that event/band you're obviously making profit with?
    Advertising is fine, you already have opened a topic about the event, so everyone could read about it. Spamming PM Boxes is one step too far.

Agree. Doing it this way wont raise more interest for your afterparty as well