1. I'd put In Rainbows right up there with those three albums.

My Rankings:
    1. OK Computer (favourite album of all time with Achtung Baby)
    2. Kid A (so may great songs)
    3. In Rainbows
    4. The Bends (great album - especially Planet Telex and Street Spirit - but a bit dated...was once my favourite of them all)
    5. Amnesiac (a few clunkers)
    6. Hail to the Thief (some great songs but a bit of a mess)
    7. Pablo Honey (good effort but just doesn't stand up with the others)

Haven't included King of Limbs as it's still too soon. However, I can't see it being in the top 5 anytime soon. I respect the work and appreciate some of the songs but as a whole it's just not what I'm looking for..with Kid A I wanted to "get into it" and did within a matter of a week or so...it still hasn't happened with the new album and I don't find myself wanting to put the effort in. Must be old age.

2. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:That's like picking between The Joshua Tree, Achtung Baby and All That You Can't Leave Behind </3 All amazing albums but soo different from each other yet they all somewhat go together greatttttt band radiohead is

Achtung Baby
    Joshua Tree

All That You Can't Leave Behind (although I do like this album)
  3. 1. Kid A
    2. The Bends
    3. OK Computer
    4. Amnesiac
    5. In Rainbows
    6. Hail to the Thief
    7. Pablo Honey
    8. The King of Limbs
  4. OK Computer
    Kid A
    Hail to the thief
    In Rainbows
    Amnesiac
    The bends (even if Street spirit is one of my favourites)
    King of Limbs (for now)
    Pablo honey

pretty changeable chart anyway
  5. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

Achtung Baby
    Joshua Tree

All That You Can't Leave Behind (although I do like this album)

I don't mean in just sheer songs (can't stand most of this album) im saying in relevance and in sort of, scale of grandeur. most people will agree that this is the 3rd masterpiece because it brought u2 fame again after the Pop era. Although I personally love pop more than ATYCB, it wasnt a bigger hit and won't be remembered like u2's return with Beautiful day and the Elevation tour. IMO of course
  6. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:[..]

I don't mean in just sheer songs (can't stand most of this album) im saying in relevance and in sort of, scale of grandeur. most people will agree that this is the 3rd masterpiece because it brought u2 fame again after the Pop era. Although I personally love pop more than ATYCB, it wasnt a bigger hit and won't be remembered like u2's return with Beautiful day and the Elevation tour. IMO of course

I know what you are saying...U2 was BIG in 2000/2001. Concert tickets were really tough to get, the album was both a critical and commercial success, and the Elevation shows were really good - I love how their earlier hits were performed (way better than the Vertigo Tour). I find myself listening to Elevation Tour shows more often than any other tour - including Zoo TV. It probably helps that there are so many good "boots" of these shows.

I too think Pop is a better effort than any of the past three albums. It's really too bad the band has almost disowned it as opposed to embracing it.

Oh, this is supposed to be a Radiohead discussion topic, so....Why doesn't Radiohead play "Let Down" more often? It one of their best songs (or at least one of my favourite songs) by not only Radiohead but by any band!
  7. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

I know what you are saying...U2 was BIG in 2000/2001. Concert tickets were really tough to get, the album was both a critical and commercial success, and the Elevation shows were really good - I love how their earlier hits were performed (way better than the Vertigo Tour). I find myself listening to Elevation Tour shows more often than any other tour - including Zoo TV. It probably helps that there are so many good "boots" of these shows.

I too think Pop is a better effort than any of the past three albums. It's really too bad the band has almost disowned it as opposed to embracing it.

Oh, this is supposed to be a Radiohead discussion topic, so....Why doesn't Radiohead play "Let Down" more often? It one of their best songs (or at least one of my favourite songs) by not only Radiohead but by any band!

Yeah that's what i meant,, like it's seen as a 3rd masterpiece after TJT and AB, but me personally I like other albums MUCH more ahaha

I KNOW RIGHT? Let Down is great but it might just be a case of them forgetting it exists? They can't play everything but Radiohead are really great about playing a diverse set regularly. a far greater diverse as opposed to U2. I really love TALK SHOW HOST. They play that a fair bit considering its a Bside <33333 one of my fav songs of all time easily

8. 1. OK Computer
    2. Kid A
    3. In Rainbows
    4. The Bends
    5. Hail to the Thief
    6. Amnesiac
    7. Pablo Honey
    8. King of Limbs

that was harder than I thought. haha
  9. Seems like a lot of us are not "buying into "King of Limbs. Has RH gone too far?
  10. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:[..]

Yeah that's what i meant,, like it's seen as a 3rd masterpiece after TJT and AB, but me personally I like other albums MUCH more ahaha

I KNOW RIGHT? Let Down is great but it might just be a case of them forgetting it exists? They can't play everything but Radiohead are really great about playing a diverse set regularly. a far greater diverse as opposed to U2. I really love TALK SHOW HOST. They play that a fair bit considering its a Bside <33333 one of my fav songs of all time easily

Aside from the numerous "B-sdies" of The Beatles (Can you believe that songs like "Revolution" and "I Am The Walrus" were b-sides?), "Talk Show Host" is, imho, the greatest b-side of all time. The thing is RH have so many more great b-sides..."Killer Cars," "Bishop's Robes," How Can You Be Sure," Pearly," "Polyethelene," "Fog," "Cuttooth," to name just a few.

11. i will ..it's always radiohead .. my feeling is that is mostly a Thom Yorke album (don't misunderstand me i like his solo works) .. few efforts by Jonny and that bothers me a bit.
    anyway like always it takes time for their album to grow up

12. You have a great question.When Kid A was released,I wasnt into it.There was too much going on during each song.I saw the band at Liberty State Park 08.16.01.The songs from Kid A jumped out and sounded great..LIVE.The National Anthem was amazing,as were all the songs from Kid A/Amnesiac.I think that is why the band released I Might Be Wrong.Only songs from Kid A/Amnesiac are on there. I hope I will like this release more if/when the band play the songs live.Limbs sounds alot like The Eraser IMO.I dont hear the band at all...is Ed even on this ?? Phils drums sound like a drum machine.But,I think LIVE these songs will really shine...Peace....and I hope Radiohead announce a tour soon!!!!