1. I'm still working on the album but I think it's commendable that as the members of RH mature, so does their music. They aren't trying to act/perform like their in their twenties, if you know what I mean. That time has passed for them - and does so for all of us. For anyone hoping for another "The Bends" (which is still a great album) it ain't coming - ever.
  2. I really like the new release.Very moody and dark.Like the winter we have had here in New York.I wish it could have been released in early January,to pass this winter of discontent.I was just listening to a live broadcast from Chile,03.27.09.Sound is fantastic.Thom makes a remark before the last song,"we have the best crew in the world,and we dont need 250 trucks for a tour.You know what I mean." Could this have been a dig at U2's forthcoming 360 tour ?????? Maybe.....Maybe not....But how many bands have a ton of trucks like U2 ?...Anyhow,the new release is brilliant and I cant wait to see Radiohead live again..
  3. Lotus Flower, Give Up the Ghost, Codex and something else I can't recall right now are fantastic. That's about it though I love the premise of this album, 8 tracks, under 40 minutes. Easier to digest for a band that puts in a lot of unique sounds per song
  4. J.Greenwood said on BBC this week,that Radiohead are indeed recording again.Maybe another 8 songs ? We all pretty much agreed (hoped) that they would put out additional material.Limbs is indeed a solid release,although I think I will like these songs better live,as I did with the Kid A/Amnesiac material.Hope they tour this summer !!!!!!!
  5. I think all signs say that there will be more than 8 songs when this comes out on physical formats.

Last song for now is called Separator. I was asking myself "separator? separation between what and what?" I now like to think separation between already released songs and not-yet released songs.

And the lyrics go "If you think this is over then you're wrong". So I''m keeping my hopes up for more songs very shortly.
  6. Originally posted by JRlovesU2:I think all signs say that there will be more than 8 songs when this comes out on physical formats.

Last song for now is called Separator. I was asking myself "separator? separation between what and what?" I now like to think separation between already released songs and not-yet released songs.

And the lyrics go "If you think this is over then you're wrong". So I''m keeping my hopes up for more songs very shortly.

if you add this up to the fact that there will de 2 vinyl discs... 2 songs in each side?... actually, there are pretty strong rumour about these things...
  7. Bends
    OK Computer
    Kid A

Which is the best?
  8. OK computer.....
  9. I'm doubting between OK Computer and Kid A.

10. OK, only because it came first(and by that i mean before kid A)...but i think i listen to kid a more than any of their albums.
  11. That's like picking between The Joshua Tree, Achtung Baby and All That You Can't Leave Behind </3 All amazing albums but soo different from each other yet they all somewhat go together greatttttt band radiohead is