1. That's what I meant; good Lord, it's listed as "Tutu Speech" on each and every damn one of the countless 360 boots I have, and I still go on making a fool of myself on the boards
  2. Will still purchase the blu ray I reckon. I'll give it a chance but I already know what i'm gonna think.

3. "Where the Streets Have No Name" is done complete justice in terms of what a 360 DVD SHOULD be. So that's at least 2 or 3 songs in its' favor for ya

@ger: You nevvvvver know....

Well I guess those who caught the TV broadcasts have an idea...but still. I'm much happier with it than I thought I'd be.

And at least in the final DVD/BD edit, those damn titles at the start of every song have been removed.
  4. It was the TV broadcast that made me doubt it further. Stuck, Elevation and In A Little While wont help matters when I get the full thing.
  5. Everyone makes it sound like they were just complete shit that night and from I can tell they were not. I haven't seen the blu ray yet but I bet this will be more interesting than Elevation Boston or Chicago.
  6. 'Better than the 2 shittest dvd releases to date isn't much of a compliment. A bad performance can be looked over. Ruining the feel of a show can't.

I will no judge it fully just yet though.
  7. See, the people who actually bought the dvd already have a different opinion than all that bashing-before-watching

8. well im keeping mine wrapped up then
  9. Bought the blu-ray version today. Now I just have to wait some days...Hope to see something better than I saw on tv...

10. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:Everyone makes it sound like they were just complete shit that night and from I can tell they were not. I haven't seen the blu ray yet but I bet this will be more interesting than Elevation Boston or Chicago.

I was in the Rose Bowl that night and they were very good. "Breathe" had problems but over all it was a great show.

Time will tell if that 'translates' on DVD but judging from the footage I've seen, seems like the new director did a better job at capturing the band and excitement than Hamish did with some of the releases that he directed.

(Although props to Hamish on Slane)
  11. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:[..]

That's what I meant; good Lord, it's listed as "Tutu Speech" on each and every damn one of the countless 360 boots I have, and I still go on making a fool of myself on the boards

Simple mistake. No harm. No foul. Don't beat yourself up.
  12. Originally posted by anstratdubh1979:[..]

Your're not being jipped. It isn't that us in the U.S. are getting it cheaper.

It's based on exchange rate. Current rate is $1 USD to 1.19604 Australian.

$93 USD = $111.232 Australian
    $93 USD = 63.7711 British Pounds
    $93 USD = 76.0562 Euro
    $93 USD = 97.5514 Canadian

Still overly expensive at the standard price of anywhere from $180 to $250.

Oh yeah - new Australian release date is June 11, subject to delays of a month.