1. I'm very excited for this, although I think you're right about the crowd contrast between Europe and America. That said, 96,000 people singing ISHFWILF is going to be a sight/sound to behold, and Elevation and Vertigo get everyone going in the US...not excited for Stuck, though...hoping they play Bad (or UTEOTW)...and TUF seemed to get a pretty good response from the crowd, at least at Chicago 1.
  2. the sound of the crowd is easy. That can be mixed anywhichway they fancy. Can't fake a crowd visual though on a live broadcast (unless the webcast focuses on the band mostly)
  3. I also guess the credits for the stream will the the 2010 US tour dates
  4. I think this is going to be a great show.This will be a proper release.The Rose Bowl holds close to 100,000.True, the fans in the GA need to be wild.Im sure they will be.Californians tend to be a bit more reserved than say,New Yorkers.THEY NEED TO BE LOUD AND JUMP AROUND.NJ on 09.23.and 09.24 was loud.The fans in the GA were into it.The GA was up for it.And considering they all paid $250 a ticket for GA, they should jump up an go crazy for the night.

5. just a wild guess. No better way to sell concert tickets.

'Miss this in 20009' . . . . see it again in 2010

6. Got ya, the first time i read it like u were saying that was gonna happen. I was so excited by the idea i missed the "guess" part
  7. I'm gessing there will be a euro DVD next year
  8. just a quick one. What time will it be in the uk if it is 830 pacific time

9. Looking at 5am on Monday morning. So an early morning or a late night

10. Biggest ever for U2?
    No; 150000 in Reggio Emilia back in 1997.