1. it's a good song for a superheroes movie
  2. for those who don't have them and interested of course .. on vinyl anyway

On May 21st Soundgarden will release ‘The Classic Album Selection’ mini box set in Europe. It will contain Louder Than Love, Badmotorfinger, Superunknown, Down on the Upside, and Live on I-5 on vinyl.

it's a shame Screaming Life/Fopp and Ultramega Ok are not there
  3. That looks very cool - although incomplete. Were the first two records (or two EPs and one record) from a different company? I forget ...they were with SubPop initially, no?

As great as that looks, I am not a vinyl collector so will just have to admire the image you uploaded.
  4. you've probably touched the point .. Screaming Life and Fopp were under SubPop and Ultramega OK under SST then they passed to the major with Louder

this should be the reason yes
  5. new video for Live To Rise

see you in a month guys after 16 years
  6. Thanks for posting, Ron.

Love Soundgarden...like the song...think the action sequences and special effects look pretty cool....hate the fact that SG's music is being used to promote a movie (I don't necesarily think it's a symbiotic relationship here)...

There are several exceptions but, as a rule, I dislike promotional music videos.
  7. For SG it is probably a way to wake some interest in their new album and say that they are back. Maybe they can also steal a little bit of the mainstream. All good causes.
  8. Unfortunately, I guess that's the way the industry works.
  9. Unfortunately nowadays .. and with very few exceptions
  10. Live To Rise totally kills 99% of todays popular mainstream music. I would love to have it there.
  11. that's for sure Olof .. and it's not SG at their best
  12. No it is not. SG at their best wouldn't be allowed in Avengers.

A rawer version of Live To Rise could be great, live maybe?