1. Looks like the "track names" of the tour highlights on Bonus DVD are revealed:

Welcome to Milano! Milan
    The Spotlighter: Barcelona
    Dublin Awaits: Dublin
    Edge Backstage At The Rose Bowl
    Aung San Suu Kyi: Dublin
    The North American Launch: Chicago
    CN Tower: Toronto
    Red & White: Poland
  2. These are short videos that were made during the tour and were available on U2.com - hopefully they are longer with some new material. Still be great to see them in high def thought!
  3. Originally posted by yeah:Looks like the "track names" of the tour highlights on Bonus DVD are revealed:

Welcome to Milano! Milan
    The Spotlighter: Barcelona
    Dublin Awaits: Dublin
    Edge Backstage At The Rose Bowl
    Aung San Suu Kyi: Dublin
    The North American Launch: Chicago
    CN Tower: Toronto
    Red & White: Poland

lol, those are all watchable online (u2.com)
  4. do we know whats on the vinyl yet???

5. No idea, but JB finally have a listing for the super-deluxe up. Not as expensive as I thought but more than I'd like.

It seems strange though - a 2 DVD set plus a Blu-Ray disc and a vinyl? That's what's making it more expensive if I think that's what it is - that fucking Blu-Ray disc.

I might have to see if anyone knows what is on that bloody vinyl - why doesn't U2.com just say what's on it.

6. I agree. I don't see why they can announce everything at once? I might buy it if there's something really exciting in it but I want an announcement first about what's in this vinyl.
  7. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]

I agree. I don't see why they can announce everything at once? I might buy it if there's something really exciting in it but I want an announcement first about what's in this vinyl.

Yeah, what I see up there just doesn't excite me or make me wanna rush out and do more work to pay for something like this.

• DVD1 Concert in digipak
    • 1 coloured Vinyl 7” in sleeve

That's all that I really see that makes me wanna go 'I so gotta have this.'' Otherwise I'll just get the DVD on it's own and rip it for the audio and get even better value for money - unless, like the This Is It and You Gotta Move DVDs they've put interviews over the top of the music with no way to watch the show without them or at least, having to edit the audio yourself.
  8. Knowing, there's a chance the vinyl would be the Artificial Horizon... (if they couldn't sell enough of them via the site)

9. No. It's a 7"

10. they should put 2-3 new tracks on it.