1. Originally posted by MWSAH:[..]

A man in sexy shorts for you then

Anyway, why this stadium and not the Olympic Stadium which was build for the 2002 Olympics? Or am I mistaken?

Nice vid though, good to keep us informed.

The "Olympic Stadium" is the Rice-Eccles Stadium

2. I know that... I was just joking (And still don't understand it )

3. Yep, held in Salt Like in 2002. Turin in 2006 and Vancouver in 2010.
    Yeah was right, the Eccles-stadium was renovated and modified to suit as main stadium during the Olympics.
  4. Originally posted by MWSAH:[..]

Yep, held in Salt Like in 2002. Turin in 2006 and Vancouver in 2010.
    Yeah was right, the Eccles-stadium was renovated and modified to suit as main stadium during the Olympics.

Well I must say, I've seen better Olympic Stadiums than that.
  5. Ooohh sorry my bad
  6. Lalala... Silently walking on the pitch... lalala

Well from the inside, it seems like a normal stadium to me
    They just should've closed it at the back too, would be much better

Btw the big soccer teams in Europe do have some great stadiums (Camp Nou ; San Siro ; Bernabeu ; Wembley ; Old Trafford etc.) but i wanted to say that Belgium hasn't.

+ well you can be proud, cause in Europe our school teams just don't HAVE stadiums like that for their own
  7. the venues U2 are playing in the US is still much much bigger than for example Norway's "biggest international act" A-ha, who played their last concert in the US recently, in a place called Club Nokia in Los Angeles, where the limit is 2.300 in the audience.

not exactly any "big act" any longer.

let's hope U2 quit before they end up at any small club again (which i doubt will ever happen btw).

8. I'd pay double the price for a ticket to see them in a small club, like in the old days.
  9. thanks for posting the video...just don't get arrested breaking into all these places!