1. Thanks for the updates indeed Always interesting to see how the whole circus moves around the globe

2. who cares about girls anyway.

But with those mountains in the background we can have some very cool shots of Zhe Claw.
  3. sorry im different

it's not that i don't care 'bout them, but not in the way you guys do.

can we go OT again?
  4. Thank you for update,

I hope rehearsal soon
  5. capacity is around 45,000. thats quite surprising, the pictures makes the stadium look a little bit smaller to me.
  6. Originally posted by molang7:capacity is around 45,000. thats quite surprising, the pictures makes the stadium look a little bit smaller to me.

You Americans would literally be laughing your head off if you see our stadiums then
  7. Just wait till they Hit Spartan Stadium not the prettiest thing in the world. It can cram 80,000 in the seats. Does anyone remember the camera lens max?
  8. Great place to do a show...The Claw will look amazing with those mountains n the background and the sky above...

9. Why would we laugh? The soccer stadiums in Europe are huge ... this stadium is just a college stadium (and Utah isn't a big-time sports college). I'm actually thrilled that the show is in a smaller stadium here because it makes for a better concert I think.

10. Just made a video ... keep in mind I'm an accountant/cpa, and now a law student, so I had no idea what I was doing. I had to teach myself how to edit video as I went. It's nothing too exciting, but thought I'd share. I hope you like it!

p.s. I took the video with my blackberry so it is pretty poor quality. Sorry, it's all I have.