1. Ah I love the single! Window in the Skies is wonderful, but only in the appropriate mood, for me at least. Zoo Station sounds great (though the all rights are a bit off) and kite is so emotional
  2. I maintain that this song is probably their last truly great song (last is in previous, not as in "last ever"). I don't think they've topped it with anything since.
  3. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:I maintain that this song is probably their last truly great song (last is in previous, not as in "last ever"). I don't think they've topped it with anything since.
    I think it is a lovely song but I think Every Breaking Wave is right up there with their best work.
  4. Moment Of Surrender, Unknown Caller, Magnificent, Every Breaking Wave, Cedarwood Road, Raised by Wolves, The Troubles and (so that Paul can troll me) Crystal Ballroom are even better than the great Window in The Skies, let's not get pessimistic.
  5. I wasn't being pessimistic! I just love this song
  6. i love the video, fantastic
  7. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    Moment Of Surrender, Unknown Caller, Magnificent, Every Breaking Wave, Cedarwood Road, Raised by Wolves, The Troubles and (so that Paul can troll me) Crystal Ballroom are even better than the great Window in The Skies, let's not get pessimistic.
    Well said.
  8. Listened to this one today after a long while. Good song with some great parts along with an amazing video but nothing more indeed.
  9. I don't like it. It's too middle of the road. One of their weaker songs.
  10. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    Moment Of Surrender, Unknown Caller, Magnificent, Every Breaking Wave, Cedarwood Road, Raised by Wolves, The Troubles and (so that Paul can troll me) Crystal Ballroom are even better than the great Window in The Skies, let's not get pessimistic.
    Agree with most of this. General sentiment is that Windows is a decent song, but definitely not their last big hit.
  11. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]
    Agree with most of this. General sentiment is that Windows is a decent song, but definitely not their last big hit.
    Okay I'll give you that I might've been talking some hyperbole saying it was their last great song, but none of those songs have been a bigger "hit" than Windows was. U2 haven't had a bonafide hit whatsoever since then, and Windows only was because it came out when they were still riding the high of Atomic Bomb.
  12. Originally posted by Remy:Listened to this one today after a long while. Good song with some great parts along with an amazing video but nothing more indeed.
    Go look at your previous posts earlier in this thread Remy :p times have changed!