1. Originally posted by wj:From what I remember reading here, I think it was actually a mix made for the people working on the visuals of the 360 show so they could use this to develop fitting visuals for the show before U2 were going to play it live.
    That makes sense!
  2. and how did it make its way to us?
  3. Well, at least its not a mix/remix/ done by The Throbbing Gristle. LOL

Although that U2 wallpaper from that video was done by me 20 years ago.
    But I did not create that remix version.
    So it might be "oficial"... perhaps... maybe ... need more information about it.
  4. The rest are just fan remixes.
  5. The uploader edited it as well.

6. Agree, there's sounds in that version that come from the studio stems. Without those a bootleg remixer can change a lot, but not add sounds which aren't in the album version

7. Released 28 years ago today
  8. One of their best. Think I might give the album and a live playlist of the album tracks a listen.
  9. What a gem I adore this album. One of my first memories ever, and surely the first musical memory of my life, is begging to my mum to play the "melon" vinyl again. At 3-4 year old I didn't speak or understand a word of English but I was absolutely fascinated by the sound of it. I remember Zooropa (the song) blowing my mind. Babyface was my favorite one when I was a child. Also I didn't get to hear the Wanderer siren until many years later when I heard or read there was a siren sound at the end of The Wanderer - all my previous listens of the album I would just move the needle to the begining of side B whenever it hit the end of the track