1. Originally posted by iTim:I interpreted it as a speculative question hoping to spark a discussion. To be fair, if they play it then great, if they don't then oh well. I'd rather Tryin' To Throw Your Arms or Drowning Man over Mercy.

Ah yeh I didnt read it that way
  2. it's going to be my first visit to Switzerland (hello neighbors ), curious to see Zurich.
    as for the shows, I'll be attending night 2 and therefor hoping for some nice surprise in the setlist
    only 4 days to go, feels unreal.
  3. Will you be there when 1st show takes place too, Kirsten? Maybe you can hang around the stadium (and hopefully get some nice 15€ ticket just 40 minutes before show start ), I've heard there's nothing more exciting that go without hopes of seeing the show, come across a cheap ticket and end up having a great concert
  4. unfortunately, I have to work on Saturday so I fly into Zurich on Sunday. wished I could attend night 1 as well - and go for the "expect nothing and score any surprise ticket you can get at the venue" experience, always fun - but you can't have it all. I'm so glad I can make it for night 2 after all
  5. Or simply get yourself a flight to Zurich just after the work. Or pretend that you're ill or whatever

Nah, just kidding. Glad you can make it to the 2nd night. Will it be your last 2010 show?
  6. Maybe we get Spiderman instead of Batman
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:Or simply get yourself a flight to Zurich just after the work. Or pretend that you're ill or whatever

Nah, just kidding. Glad you can make it to the 2nd night. Will it be your last 2010 show?

won't be finished before 10pm, so the show'll be almost over then anyway
    Munich and both Brussels shows still to come for me

that would be nice. At least I hope that Batman will replace UV again
  8. I'm trying to get the correct topic but I can't find it, I had tickets for the 12th of september but somehow they never arrived, I've bought them with my presale code and from musictoday they couldn't have the swiss box office reprint them...so in conclusion I lost my tickets and no refund.....does anybody know someone who's selling two tickets for the 12th??? Thanks
  9. Originally posted by Mofo1973:I'm trying to get the correct topic but I can't find it, I had tickets for the 12th of september but somehow they never arrived, I've bought them with my presale code and from musictoday they couldn't have the swiss box office reprint them...so in conclusion I lost my tickets and no refund.....does anybody know someone who's selling two tickets for the 12th??? Thanks

Just don't accept this. I assume you got an email with your booking information/confirmation? They should proof they sended it to you, maybe with a trackingnumber. Which link you were directed to with the presale?

Would have loved to go, Zuerich is beautifull
  10. Originally posted by Malahide:[..]

Just don't accept this. I assume you got an email with your booking information/confirmation? They should proof they sended it to you, maybe with a trackingnumber. Which link you were directed to with the presale?

Would have loved to go, Zuerich is beautifull

Agreed, if you bought your tickets legititmately then they have no leg to stand on. Get angry on the phone.
  11. hear this, I got my email with all the final details even with my seats; initially it was musictoday that had to send the tickets but then the swiss boxoffice said they would do it. In my original payment I had included EUR 10 for the fedex intl delivery=tracking history with signature of who got them....passing to the swiss boxoffice, they use normal post office...so, no tracking number and no signature
    Musictoday which is a part of Live Nation is still working with this and I should get an answer by TOM but I'm not so confident on this and I'm trying to get tickets elsewhere, I'm also going to the concert of the 11th....crossfingers...
  12. hear this, I got my email with all the final details even with my seats; initially it was musictoday that had to send the tickets but then the swiss boxoffice said they would do it. In my original payment I had included EUR 10 for the fedex intl delivery=tracking history with signature of who got them....passing to the swiss boxoffice, they use normal post office...so, no tracking number and no signature
    Musictoday which is a part of Live Nation is still working with this and I should get an answer by TOM but I'm not so confident on this and I'm trying to get tickets elsewhere, I'm also going to the concert of the 11th....crossfingers...