1. Originally posted by LikeASong:Of course there are pubs and hotels and parties... But that strage sociable people do also have the strange liking of being in the first rows of the GA zone! And that is hardly achievable if you meet in a pub - I think.
    To each their own, of course, that's why no one would ever blame you for not queing!

That's 2 different things, though. And who says I didn't/don't queue? I just don't see it as something I look forward to.
  2. Merchandising is the most expensive in Zurich, according to Matt:

3. Originally posted by yeah:[..]

That's 2 different things, though. And who says I didn't/don't queue? I just don't see it as something I look forward to.

I didn't say you didn't/don't do it. I just said that, in the case you wouldn't want to queue, it's perfectly understandable - just as much as wanting to do it.

So you see the queue more like an "obligation", don't you? Well, I partially agree on that with you. But it's not a necessarely bad experience, I think.
  4. Come on, yeah, if you sit in a bar waiting for the concert you'll never hear the soundcheck! Though I agree, having been in the queue some thousand meters away from the stadium in Turin was not only complete rubbish, but also I just barely recognized the two songs they were soundchecking. And it wasn't even the band playing, so ...

5. Right. Replace pub with a beer garden then. Or just hanging round outside of the stadium with a few friends and a beer. Also gives you the possibility to walk around and stuff. I just find it more comfortable, didn't wanna start a fuzz about it.
  6. Even Better would be awesome. Gloria would be nice, but only if it replaces Walk On, that songs needs to be ditched. Fine if they play a song for Suu Kyi, but not Walk On.
  7. Philistine.
  8. And for september 11 birthday, what could be the "remember song" ?

This is the fist time since 1997 (so, since 2001), U2 plays live a september 11
  9. Dedication before MoS. That'll do it.
  10. lol, in France, we call it "service minimum".

Just remember ...

11. They also had the names scrolling down during the 3rd leg of Elevation.
    9 years ago. Life should go on. Doesn't mean one should forget.
  12. Originally posted by Lionel:And for september 11 birthday, what could be the "remember song" ?

This is the fist time since 1997 (so, since 2001), U2 plays live a september 11

peace on earth snippet? worked quite well before walk on, in fact, that is the best performance of Walk On ever.