1. Kaurie:
    nosebleeds = upper seats

I think they will have a good vision, but not as good as in the bigger stadiums

2. jep, I found it out, but thanks
  3. I have friends going to this show (from Boston MA, USA).... currently they are in line as #5 and #6...
  4. aaah that lovely times when you travel abroad to see a concert and you actually have nothing better to do than being the first of the queue
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:aaah that lovely times when you travel abroad to see a concert and you actually have nothing better to do than being the first of the queue

all I say is Barcelona or Amsterdam or Gelsenkirchen ... it's the queueing that makes it all so special, only to be made perfect when you've run all the way through GA and bump against the rail and find yourself in front row.... priceless best of luck to your friends, Scott
  6. What a small ass stadium
  7. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]

it's the queueing that makes it all so special, only to be made perfect when you've run all the way through GA and bump against the rail and find yourself in front row.... priceless

Never understood what's so special about that. But to each their own.

8. There are some strange kind of people who are sociable and like to meet and mix with other people with similar likes and interests, specially when they're about to have a special experience like a concert... I never understood it either
  9. So there are no pubs where one can comfortably meet? No people inside the stadium one can have fun with? That explains why the waiting in the queue is the best part. I just didn't get it till now. As I said, to each their own.

btw: Soundcheck: Gloria + Even Better Than the Real Thing
  10. Half a mile an hour Gloria doesn't appeal to me much, unless it replaces something crap in the setlist. I wonder what's holding them back on Even Better? The longest running will they wont they of the tour.
  11. Of course there are pubs and hotels and parties... But that strage sociable people do also have the strange liking of being in the first rows of the GA zone! And that is hardly achievable if you meet in a pub - I think.
    To each their own, of course, that's why no one would ever blame you for not queing!

I don't give a damn about Gloria right now, but... Even Better full band? And more importantly, normal version or the perfecto mix that was rehearsed last year?