1. I'm really unhappy I won't be able to go to these shows I tried, but it's impossible for me since I have a very important seminar this weekend and if I miss it it will throw me back a whole term and I cannot finish my education in time. Priorities, I guess. However, it would have been great going to Zurich for two U2 shows in a row: Very close to where I live, good and cheap flight connections, beautiful city.

I wish everyone going there a great concert experience, I'm sure there will be some surprises in the setlist again, as always when the band is having a double date. Atmosphere should be great, too.

I'm going to Munich next week, looking very much forward to that show.
  2. not that many seats .... looks small and cozy...... will be quite intimate

thanks for the pic and link, yeah
  3. So much for stadiums having to fit a certain criteria to host a 360 show...

Good old McGuinness waffle
  4. What's wrong with the stadium?

5. Nothing wrong with the stadium - it's more what McGuinness said about tiered stadiums being required as opposed to baseball type stadiums to ensure the best view and atmosphere. I cant remember the exact quote though..

Anyway he was either forgetting about parts of Europe, couldn't secure the preferred stadia or just talking rubbish as many of the venues aren't up to 'required' standard. Venues (off the top of my head) such as Hampden, Sheffield, Horsens, Zurich Coimbra and Anaheim all fly in the face of what he proposed as they are flat in structure

6. Wow, the people living their directly at the stadium have a great view. No need for tickets
  7. so people sitting in the nosebleeds won't see the light show on top of the claw?

8. nosebleeds?

My mom is now in switzerland, i should have come with her