1. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Great great song. I have a feeling that this will be on a future release. After all, rumor has it some of the songs have been recorded and ready for a while, and the finishing touches were being put on the album in Australia.

Love the song. The chorus is so strong and heavenly.

an album with All my life aswell as North Star, EBW and possibly mercy/ galstonbury/ boy falls from the sky. Now that would be up there with JT and AB in my books
  2. Originally posted by Andrew_C:[..]

an album with All my life aswell as North Star, EBW and possibly mercy/ galstonbury/ boy falls from the sky. Now that would be up there with JT and AB in my books

+1 my man! I'm pretty excited for it. I just hope it doesn't turn into a club album or something
  3. Could someone explain the origin of this clip? It's safe to say I've become obsessed with it over the past day or so.
    Was it played at the same time (same beach clips) as the NLOTH songs were when we first heard them? When we heard Boots and all that jazz? Or was it recorded much before that? To me it could be one of the leftovers from NLOTH that they kept for SOA or something (Much like every breaking wave). At least I hope so. I love it. Here are the chorus lyrics as far as I can tell:

All my life I've been waiting for
    All the love I'm feeling lord
    This moment I'm in
    This moment I'm in

Could be way off though.

Alex
  4. This song sounds like it came from the same place as Window in the Skies... I think it is a potential hit... we can have a good album coming... EBW, Mercy, North Star, All My Life and Stingray, that would be a great album... just please, leave Glasto fot Glasto only!
  5. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Could someone explain the origin of this clip? It's safe to say I've become obsessed with it over the past day or so.
    Was it played at the same time (same beach clips) as the NLOTH songs were when we first heard them? When we heard Boots and all that jazz? Or was it recorded much before that? To me it could be one of the leftovers from NLOTH that they kept for SOA or something (Much like every breaking wave). At least I hope so. I love it.

It's from the Rubin sessions. Clip was taped in 2006 in Eze- 2 years before the NLOTH clips.
  6. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Could someone explain the origin of this clip? It's safe
    All the love I'm feeling lord
    This moment I'm in
    This moment I'm in

Could be way off though.

Alex

i rekon thats one of the chorus's, the other mite be

All my life ive been waiting for,
    what i thought i needed more.
    All my life ive been waiting for,
    this moment im in.

7. Ah. Thanks man. And have they said anything recently about using the rubin material from way back then? From what I can recall they've only been talking about NLOTH leftovers and new stuff they've written
  8. I just listened to it, actually like it. It's got a strong chorus but the beginning needs a kick in the arse, impressive solos from Edge too.. Essences of Beatles on occasion but overall it needs work..
  9. I don´t know if anyone´s realized, I had never really heard all the beach clips, but clip 402 is Boy Falls From the Sky and 400 is Window in the Skies, very raw... when was it recorded? And what´s 403? Thanx
  10. ^ Summer 2006.

403 is ''Thank You For The Day'' - with Daniel Lanois.
  11. Originally posted by NLOTH_Victor:I don´t know if anyone´s realized, I had never really heard all the beach clips, but clip 402 is Boy Falls From the Sky and 400 is Window in the Skies, very raw... when was it recorded? And what´s 403? Thanx

ive never heard these clips, r they on utube or floating around anywhere?

12. Me neither.
    I only have GOYB-Magnificent-Unknown Caller-Breathe and All My Life