1. Do you think they will debut All My Life at an upcoming concert? That would be awesome. Maybe in Australia -- where they have talked about playing more new songs.

2. do you have a better quality than the beach recording?
  3. Originally posted by BonoIsTheMessiah:Do you think they will debut All My Life at an upcoming concert? That would be awesome. Maybe in Australia -- where they have talked about playing more new songs.

i really hope so

4. sadly not, ive had to listen to that crappy beach audio 47 times
  5. So do you think All My Life will be on Songs of Ascent?

6. Dunno. I think we should wait and see first if it's supposed to be in the spiderman musical, and whether or not they peform it live. From what we can hear it's a nice song, and it seems like they've been test driving the songs of ascent songs on the tour, my guess is, if they test it, they're thinking about it.
  7. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]

Dunno. I think we should wait and see first if it's supposed to be in the spiderman musical, and whether or not they peform it live. From what we can hear it's a nice song, and it seems like they've been test driving the songs of ascent songs on the tour, my guess is, if they test it, they're thinking about it.

no sign of it in Aus, and i dunt think its in Spidey it wud be a shame if they dunt do sumthing with it
  8. Without question..
  9. I like it, although it's nothing extraordinary and it's cheesy as...cheese?
  10. All my life is a fantastic song. I wish it would be released.
    It is not crazy tonight, there is nothing to do with it.
  11. Great great song. I have a feeling that this will be on a future release. After all, rumor has it some of the songs have been recorded and ready for a while, and the finishing touches were being put on the album in Australia.

Love the song. The chorus is so strong and heavenly.