1. There are similarities in a few guitar parts. Same could be said about a dozen other U2 songs, though. I don't say it's impossible that they took parts of it for Crazy tonight, it's just the first time I hear about that.
  2. I actually like All My Life but I don't think it would be a hit on the radio mainstream (not that that matters anymore anyway)
  3. All My Life doesn't sound like Crazy Tonight to me. Its one of the songs from the Rick Rubin sessions that they are going back to for the next album. It is very catchy and could be a potential single.

First time I've actually heard it! Anyone know where I can listen to the '06 Beach Clips?
  4. Just change the numbers in the link of the 1st post. 400, 402, 403, 404 if I remember right.

5. What isn't all my life?
    The clip posted in the OP of this thread is the song as you can hear the words 'All My Life' in it.
  6. Thanks, Yeah and Like a Song. All 4 of those songs are great (I am in the minority of folks who likes Window In The Skies). I don't know why they didn't include those with NLOTH -- Boy Falls From The Sky and All My Life would have better on the album than Boots and SUC.
  7. Originally posted by vanquish:[..]

What isn't all my life?
    The clip posted in the OP of this thread is the song as you can hear the words 'All My Life' in it.

The atu2.com link you posted ("new spiderman song?") has nothing to do with 'All my life'. That's all.
  8. i think all my life is great, ive said it in another thread, it is my most played song on itunes