1. What about Stockholm Zoo TV? I can't remember which one

2. Stockholm 92 Globen!!
  3. On 360 Tour for me the best version is:

2009-07-20 - Amsterdam, Netherlands - Amsterdam Arena

Listen to the intro - it's definitly something different - it's longer than usual, Larry add some quiet drumbeat, Edge plays some beautiful sounds - and then Bono sung so strong and loud "And love it won't be looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong..." I love this intro and the rest of the song is of course beautiful!
  4. DUBLIN 93

EPIC version
  5. Barca 1, Milan 92, Stockholm 92, Dublin 93, Rose Bowl and for me also Brussels I
  6. Have to agree with the others, Stockholm takes some beating.

7. Originally posted by andrzej:On 360 Tour for me the best version is:

2009-07-20 - Amsterdam, Netherlands - Amsterdam Arena

Listen to the intro - it's definitly something different - it's longer than usual, Larry add some quiet drumbeat, Edge plays some beautiful sounds - and then Bono sung so strong and loud "And love it won't be looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong..." I love this intro and the rest of the song is of course beautiful!

that's called a cock up
  8. I really like the Stockholm version - it's great and very intimate! But my favorite recording is by far the one from Washington in 1992. The band was on fire for those five minutes!!

9. I haven't heard Milan 92 yet, but I'd definitely say Washington 92 is better than Stockholm ZOO TV. Totally agree with Mstibius, the band was on fire for those 5 minutes; the energy and vibrance comes through on the recording.