1. thanx for this one
  2. thanx for this one
  3. thax for the cd
  4. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR GREETINGS

5. Thank you so much!
    Nice Work
  6. I'll apologize in advance for coming across as a greedy a-hole but I have to ask:

Has "Dafy" done similar work (mixed up shows with seamless transitions between the tracks) for other tours? Those four shows in Chicago during the Elevation tour would work well for something like this. I think it would be equally awesome to have one of these for the Zoo TV tour.

How the heck does he do it? I've tried similar things with varying degrees of success by just editing track in itunes. Does one need special equipment or software to make these mixes?

Anyway, I said it in an earlier post but I'll say it again: This Point Depot mix is fantastic.
  7. great work and thank you!!
  8. I can do it too, it's actually pretty easy. You just need any audio editing program (I would do it with my favorite one, Nero SoundTrax - but there are plenty) and the tracks you want to edit. Then try and try and try and try until you are able to make it sound like one big concert. I've done about a thousand compilations of this kind - I just don't use to share them
  9. It also helps to have shows that all sound fairly similar to begin with. Ala Point Depot
  10. You're right.
    Ala Wembley 93, I once started a compilation of those shows (can't remember where it went though) too.
  11. Awesome stuff..agree with most of the selections