1. I think I'll try this - a new hobby for me.

What do you think: Use various tracks from, say, Stoclkhom '92, Rottendam '92, Washington '92, maybe East Rutherford '92, and Dublin '93 to make a Zoo Tv Tour compilation? I'd use Sydney but there are probably copyright issues with that one.
  2. There is a Zoo compilation made somewhere I think but go for it Stick in Milan though

3. Does this compliation (ZooTV) sound like a seamless/single concert or are there obvious "breaks" between the tracks? Also, should I take this to another forum? I feel like I am taking away from the grreat Point Depot work.
  4. Thanks Sergio!

Best way to end my U2010
  5. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

Does this compliation (ZooTV) sound like a seamless/single concert or are there obvious "breaks" between the tracks? Also, should I take this to another forum? I feel like I am taking away from the grreat Point Depot work.

I haven't actually listened to it sorry, just saw a topic about it. Search it and it should come up
  6. thankyou for sharing this, ive been listening to a fair bit of early u2 stuff lately, this will go down a treat
  7. The spiral staircase compilations, as far as I can remember, doesn't sound like one big concert at all. All tracks have fade in and fade out, they don't merge into each other like the Dafy's Point Depot or the other compilations we're talking about do.
  8. Originally posted by RUMMY:What do you think: Use various tracks from, say, Stoclkhom '92, Rottendam '92, Washington '92, maybe East Rutherford '92, and Dublin '93 to make a Zoo Tv Tour compilation?
    Your answer here:
    (= No).
  9. I think I'll try a mix with the Chicago shows from the first leg of the Elevation tour. Three of the four shows are five-star recordings and there was quite a bit of variation in the set lists. Along with there being a big difference in the sound quality of the Zoo TV shows, there reallly wasn't much setlist variation during the first three legs of the tour - just the odd rotation of Bad with SBS and the Wild Horses switch to NYD really. I'd be better of just listening to one of the five shows I already have than putting together a compilation that will likely consist of half the Stockholm show and half the Dublin show.
  10. Listened to this last night - really excellent work. Great job. Thanks for making this available.
  11. Thanks "Dafy" for this material, really appreciate
    excellent audio, and covers compilation