1. Sweet looking setlist. I'm almost reached my internet cap for the month but want to listen to this before new year. I might just have to go over this month...
  2. This is a thread opened some years ago about an audio mix. The other one is the 25th anniversary topic and where the proper shows should be discussed.
  3. This is awesome!! Point Depot '89 shows were truly amazing!
  4. The setlist and the day the song came from are identical to the Point Depot release that came with The Complete U2 from itunes....wouldnt that make this an official release?
  5. Originally posted by Guenther:The setlist and the day the song came from are identical to the Point Depot release that came with The Complete U2 from itunes....wouldnt that make this an official release?
    This is a compilation from liberated sources and it's not the complete 1989-12-31 Point Depot show that came with The Complete U2 release.
  6. listening now. it is really good thanks
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    This is a compilation from liberated sources and it's not the complete 1989-12-31 Point Depot show that came with The Complete U2 release.
    The one that came with my order of the complete u2 was NOT the complete 12-31-89 show....in iTunes it showed the dates that are identical to this....
  8. Originally posted by Guenther:[..]
    The one that came with my order of the complete u2 was NOT the complete 12-31-89 show....in iTunes it showed the dates that are identical to this....
    Ok I'm listening to it and it isn't the official release, but I had it and the covers must have gotten mixed up when I uploaded it to google...now I gotta find the other....I hope it was on the laptop that crashed....
  9. I hate to be that guy, but to me, it's like having the Cliffs Notes of Don Quixote or the Divine Comedy. I'd rather listen to the full 4 Point Depot shows. They are that awesome.
    But if you prefer the compilation, go for it.
  10. Originally posted by Guenther:[..]
    I don't know what you're talking about but this is a compilation from all 4 Point Depot shows and it contains 28 songs, none of which come from an official source.