1. Christ, that’s kind of depressing... it’s only been four and a half years, you’d think it’d been over a decade now.

Also his hair was just so good... that was probably Bono’s best hair, 2013-14.
  2. Does he get a reward?
  3. Bono needs to return to this look
  4. I can hear Return of the Stingray Guitar / Lucifer's Hands in Snake Oil by Foals
  5. I can hear 20th Century Boy by T. Rex in Return of the Stingray Guitar / Lucifer’s Hands.
  6. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:[..]
    Christ, that’s kind of depressing... it’s only been four and a half years, you’d think it’d been over a decade now.

Also his hair was just so good... that was probably Bono’s best hair, 2013-14.
    He always looks so much younger clean shaven, takes years off him. I honestly think those current glasses he's wearing age him the most!
  7. Random thought, imagine if u2 busted out native son one night instead of vertigo. The casuals wouldn’t have a clue what was going on ?
  8. Definitely, the snake oil riff is identical to Lucifer's hands
  9. On a U2 kick tonight. Listened to SOE while I cleaned up after supper and now watching the Paris DVD. I get quite emotional every time I hear Bono say some variation of how the band saved his life.

Imagine how different we would be; how different the world would be if that young boy had succumbed to the sadness and grief he felt after his mom passed?
  10. Going to miss not hearing Iris this weekend . Oh well we can't have it all