1. I like to hear No Line On The Horizon or Breathe on the next tour
  2. I just hate singing "stand up! for your love!"... I really do feel like I'm singing a Pointer Sisters song... (not that there's anything wrong with it, but I do feel a bit unconfortable).
  3. Still using this running order, which works perfect for me (the transitions, the rhythm, the mood...)

The rest of the songs (among others) I have them in a different album which I called "Ripping the Stitches", which is one of my favorite U2 albums.

4. I love how you have these custom albums.
  5. I'm gonna have a crack at making my custom NLOTH album

thinking Soon as the opener, then Breathe.
  6. This is my favorite one, and honestly it's on my top 3 of U2 albums including the official ones.

Also, it contains:
    5 singles 5 (OL, TSAC, WITS, EBW, Invisible),
    3 songs that many people consider them even the best track of their respective albums had they been included in them (HTDAAB --> Mercy, NLOTH --> Winter, SOI --> Crystal Ballroom),
    and the "filler" tracks are 3 pretty well respected songs (Soon, Smile, Lucifer's Hands).

And the transitions work great at least for me.
  7. Originally posted by Bloodraven:[..]
    This is my favorite one, and honestly it's on my top 3 of U2 albums including the official ones.

Also, it contains:
    5 singles 5 (OL, TSAC, WITS, EBW, Invisible),
    3 songs that many people consider them even the best track of their respective albums had they been included in them (HTDAAB --> Mercy, NLOTH --> Winter, SOI --> Crystal Ballroom),
    and the "filler" tracks are 3 pretty well respected songs (Soon, Smile, Lucifer's Hands).

And the transitions work great at least for me.
    You gave me the idea of starting a new thread with our alternative albums. Check it out and share your playlists there please, would love to try it out.
  8. I've recently fiddled around a bit and came to this track order

Soon
    NLOTH
    Magnificent
    MoS
    UC
    Winter
    Fez
    White As Snow
    Cedars
    Breathe

Works pretty good in my opinion. Soon as some kind of prelude, and finally U2 closing an album with a bang.
  9. Still find it hilarious that U2 used the cover they did for this album, when the same photographer had this picture as part of the SAME collection:
  10. hehe that photo was included as a poster in the box set
  11. Goddamn it, the cover photo always drove me mad!! WHY didn't they use this....