2011-06-24 - Glastonbury
Tour: Various Dates
Songs played: 20
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by glffntc:Not looking to read all the pages in this thread but looking who is playing earlier in the day...It is my hope for a BB King reunion.
    Is there anywhere we can go online to watch the festival??
    1st page

2. Originally posted by PrestoPhisto:Very excited about the Glastonbury show! Here is my setlist suggestion (the second Anaheim gig is some kind of a vague orientation).

Even Better Than The Real Thing
    The Fly
    Get On Your Boots
    Mysterious Ways
    One
    Until The End Of The World
    New Year's Day
    I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
    Beautiful Day
    Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    The Unforgettable Fire
    City Of Blinding Lights
    Vertigo
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    Bad
    Where The Streets Have No Name

Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
    With Or Without You

i'd bet on Elevation being in there...

3. Plenty that require quite a bit of rehesrsal time that they might not have. I'm near certain they'l play it.

4. yeah me too unfortunately...

5. I'd much rather hear Boots than "Glastonbury"...

And that's not saying that Boots is bad, I love it live. Glastonbury is just....don't even get me started.
  6. Agree: Boots > Glastonbury
  7. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]

I'd much rather hear Boots than "Glastonbury"...

And that's not saying that Boots is bad, I love it live. Glastonbury is just....don't even get me started.

i'd rather hear anything else than glastonbury! i really hope someone they respect has talked sense into them and persuaded them why playing that song would be a really sh*t idea...
  8. I fancy a long outro to Beautiful Day. And please no Crazy Tonight. I will face palm if they play it.
  9. interesting to hear larry say they are going to be playing without 'bells and whistles' and even more interesting to hear him say something about how their next move after 360 is going to be to go back to their roots but glastonbury will be an early return to that.
  10. Sounds like the band is feeling like they did at the end of the Popmart Tour these days.
  11. I just reads that Bruce Springsteen was on stage last year for 2 and a half hours!! Why wouldn't U2 be looking at around 2 hours then?!?