2011-06-24 - Glastonbury
Tour: Various Dates
Songs played: 20
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1

1. Many similarities: NLOTH/POP were not well received by U2 standarts, and the tour was long and exhausting.

The big difference is that the 360 is a hell of a success.
  2. Originally posted by ScottCroft:I just reads that Bruce Springsteen was on stage last year for 2 and a half hours!! Why wouldn't U2 be looking at around 2 hours then?!?

Bruce can just play whatever he wants. He had his set, played more and Glasto paid the fine. U2 need to know how long they have got so they can build a set. They don't improvise so they'l play their set according to curfew and be on their way.
  3. Anyone talking down Bruce can wrap their lips around my appendage of their choice.

English newspapers always look for something to hate, it fits the melancholic nature of the people.
  4. Originally posted by wraitii:[..]
    Many similarities: NLOTH/POP were not well received by U2 standarts, and the tour was long and exhausting.

Popmart was, too, in Europe and all not North-American countries

5. Oh, YES, Amy Winehouse would have been a PERFECT choice, specially looking at her last show (last Sunday, Belgrade):

6. Originally posted by Macphistfly:Anyone talking down Bruce can wrap their lips around my appendage of their choice.

English newspapers always look for something to hate, it fits the melancholic nature of the people.

ooh blazed
    -------------------------------------------------
    haha Sergio, nice find, this is priceless, what a class act.

7. British media was never about truth They just say extreme things looking for headlines.

8. thats true cuz eff all happens here really.
  9. Originally posted by wraitii:[..]
    Many similarities: NLOTH/POP were not well received by U2 standarts, and the tour was long and exhausting.

Crisis of Conscience for them : If the main motivator for the tour is gone, and only one to three songs stay on the setlist is it a greatest hits tour?