1. I'm confident a mass vaccination in early 2021 will get us ready for a healthy Summer season of gigs. We'll see!
  2. I'm glad someone is brimming with optimism. We've just had more restrictions imposed again.

WHILE I'M HERE: I'm looking for some Pearl Jam posters + an EV one.

Pearl Jam Chicago 2016 Faile
    Pearl Jam Padova 2018 Slater
    Pearl Jam Rome 2018 Emek (the holy grail!)
    Pearl Jam Prague 2018 Taylor
    Eddie Vedder Amsterdam 2017 Pittides

Would anyone be willing to part with any of them? These will be getting framed forever.
  3. I will be purchasing pearl jam tickets in hope that gigs will be back to normal by next summer . I doubt it very much though .
  4. Seems a little optimistic to announce BST.
  5. I wouldn’t buy any tickets for anything next year. I am 90% sure these summer tours are not going to happen. I understand that bands/venues/live nation have to TRY. But I have no confidence that things will turn around that quickly after the vaccine. Politics are going to hold it up in the US. Depending on who wins the election, we’ll either get Trump who will rush the vaccine out. Or Biden who won’t take office until January, and will then place the country under lockdown for awhile before we eventually get the vaccine.

I’m not trying to be a Debbie Downer, I’m just a jaded American with no faith in my country’s ability to get life back to normal by next summer. Europe, Australia, Asian countries might be able to get gigs before we do in the US.
  6. PJ performing No Code @ Moline, IL is the next vault release

Stellar show. Will pick this up if I make the drop.
  7. Originally posted by MattG:PJ performing No Code @ Moline, IL is the next vault release

Stellar show. Will pick this up if I make the drop.
    4LP set as well and they're shipping it from the UK so I'll definitely be grabbing it.
  8. Are they 10c only?
  9. Get it back - new track free download for 10c

10. Yeah, but sometimes if they have too many copies they'll put them on the Pearl Jam website to non-Ten Club members
  11. Tickets sorted for London , went for the pixies Friday show. Let’s just hope we can go by then