1. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]

Yeah, but sometimes if they have too many copies they'll put them on the Pearl Jam website to non-Ten Club members
    May need you to sort me out on this one then
  2. Originally posted by podiumboy:I wouldn’t buy any tickets for anything next year. I am 90% sure these summer tours are not going to happen. I understand that bands/venues/live nation have to TRY. But I have no confidence that things will turn around that quickly after the vaccine. Politics are going to hold it up in the US. Depending on who wins the election, we’ll either get Trump who will rush the vaccine out. Or Biden who won’t take office until January, and will then place the country under lockdown for awhile before we eventually get the vaccine.

I’m not trying to be a Debbie Downer, I’m just a jaded American with no faith in my country’s ability to get life back to normal by next summer. Europe, Australia, Asian countries might be able to get gigs before we do in the US.

I agree with all of the above! I am pretty much telling myself there will be no major concerts here in the U.S. until 2022. I do applaud bands/venues/live nation, who are trying because at least that gives some hope to us all that there will eventually be large scale shows again. And how long is it going to take to get not only a vaccine but a safe and effective vaccine??
  3. A vaccine only works if 75% has been vaccinated.
    Wonder how long that will take!
  4. Here in the US, the vaccine has become politicized, just like everything else.

On one side, there are the people who won't take the vaccine because they feel it has been rushed and is unsafe. On the other side, there are the people who think this entire pandemic is bullshit, and that a vaccine is unnecessary. Then there's also the anti-vaxxers.

2021 in the US is going to be a frustrating time of things not getting better for us, while other countries are able to have concerts, sporting events with spectators, and even compete in the Olympics. 2022 might be better.

5. Just got this. Very excited.
  6. New Single Get It Back is available now.
  7. Nice. I'm starting to see $25-40 streaming tickets which is kinda steep.
  8. Normally it's one copy per member but I'll see what I can do. There are ways round it.
  9. And of course there's torrents afterwards