1. Hey there!

Here's a little video we (The Pearl Jamily France) made to celebrate PJ's 30th.

(just in case i'm one the bass players )

Enjoy !

2. I’m going to admit that at first I thought it was a little hokey (I’m probably just “zoomed out”) but as the video went on I really got into it. Well done! Great musicianship!
  3. Here is the link for tonight's stream if anyone is interested....

https://nugs.tv/
  4. One of my favorite shows I’ve ever been to. The energy during the Ten performance was insane.
  5. I would have loved to have attended that Ten show (or the Vs show in Greenville). I got Binaural in full... ...love the album but that Toronto crowd D.E.A.D. during its performance.
  6. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    I would have loved to have attended that Ten show (or the Vs show in Greenville). I got Binaural in full... ...love the album but that Toronto crowd D.E.A.D. during its performance.
    They should have played it in Hamilton
  7. Loving the stream. Makes me realise how much I've missed live music this year.
  8. You are probably right. Smaller venue = harder tickets to come by = more hardcore fans (in general)... seemed that way in London, ON in 2013. I’ve been to a few Toronto shows where quite a few attendees were there just to get out of the house.
  9. I saved it as well as the Home show from last month. I do wish they would put out some real archival stuff too. I am not as much a fan of the way Eddie changed his vocal phrasing and delivery the past decade or so. Still like it but I do miss the old phrasing.
  10. Originally posted by unclejosh:I saved it as well as the Home show from last month. I do wish they would put out some real archival stuff too. I am not as much a fan of the way Eddie changed his vocal phrasing and delivery the past decade or so. Still like it but I do miss the old phrasing.
    I wasn't aware he did a Dylan.

Why bother 'saving' the stream. They have on their website in about 8 formats.
  11. The stream is only up for this weekend I think. But even if not I prefer to watch on my big tv through my media player.