1. Having Dave A join them (it’ll never happen, mind you) would be amazing. There’d be tonnes of Vs and Vitalogy in the set which would be fantastic.
  2. Originally posted by RUMMY:Having Dave A join them (it’ll never happen, mind you) would be amazing. There’d be tonnes of Vs and Vitalogy in the set which would be fantastic.
    Dave A on Vs is fantastic. I don't think the band came out of that situation looking good. Ed let Stone do his dirty work.
  3. Oddly enough, they've yet to preform "Go" and "Last Exit" on this tour. Those two have got to be performed - Hail Hail too but that's a Jack Irons song. Hmmmm.....
  4. Originally posted by RUMMY:Having Dave A join them (it’ll never happen, mind you) would be amazing. There’d be tonnes of Vs and Vitalogy in the set which would be fantastic.
    As much as i appreciate Matt… Dave A Is Pearl jams ultimate drummer … best sound best vibe great moves! LET DAVE A 🥁 … no they will not (( not inviting him to Hall OF Fame showed the lack of respect and appreciation for those days a stain on otherwise very fair band
  5. Jack Irons does live in California! I think his work is criminally under-appreciated.
  6. Dave A isn’t half the drummer Matt Cameron is. Mediocre drummer in an extraordinary band during the height of their creativity and fame.
  7. Yeah. I'm surprised so many people (on other forums) are saying as much as they are about Dave A when it'd be much more likely to get Jack back for a night or two.

With everything said, Matt should be getting better soon (and out of protocols?) and might be back behind the drum kit before tonight or Friday's show in Vegas.... or maybe he'll wait to return for the Euro leg.
  8. Not sure if there's a Soundgarden page but today is 5 years since Chris Cornell died - I suppose this is the next best page here to remember him
  9. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:Dave A isn’t half the drummer Matt Cameron is. Mediocre drummer in an extraordinary band during the height of their creativity and fame.
    Great groove, vibes and funk from Dave A. They threw him under the bus.
  10. I don’t really care about his politics, personality or relationship with EV. From a drumming standpoint, he’s easily my least favorite.