1. Shit I’m happy I saw them last summer hahaha
  2. Too bad because the Oakland show I saw was fan-f*cking-tastic.

3. His name: Neukermans… in Dutch: fuckerman
  4. So what you are sayin is that hoserama is the new drummer for Pearl Jam?
  5. ? No Just the name of the stand in Drummer. Just a laugh because of his name. Hoserama isn’t 18 right?
  6. I'll sub for monitor engineer while somebody else does drumming.
  7. Per latest Nugs.net email,
    Pearl Jam just recently embarked on their first full tour since 2018, and we're elated to announce that the soundboard audio is starting to come in! With the tour in support of 2020's Gigaton getting nixed by the pandemic, these concerts have been highly anticipated, and the first show from San Diego was a moving performance filled with tribute and surprises. Two new shows are coming each week, and the mastered audio from San Diego will launch for streaming tonight at ~6pm ET. Dig in to the archives as you await tonight's release.

That’s awesome! I know that most people are doing their own thing recording & downloading shows, but I look forward to 2 new shows a week. I’ll let you know how the sound is.
  8. Looking forward to the releases! I recorded 9 IEMs for Oakland, but I bet/hope this will be better!
  9. Nothing beats a DI and band approved mixing at a reasonable cost.
  10. Well, I have heard plenty of official live releases that sounded like shit. But overall its a good thing.
  11. Originally posted by u2roolz:Per latest Nugs.net email,
    Pearl Jam just recently embarked on their first full tour since 2018, and we're elated to announce that the soundboard audio is starting to come in! With the tour in support of 2020's Gigaton getting nixed by the pandemic, these concerts have been highly anticipated, and the first show from San Diego was a moving performance filled with tribute and surprises. Two new shows are coming each week, and the mastered audio from San Diego will launch for streaming tonight at ~6pm ET. Dig in to the archives as you await tonight's release.

That’s awesome! I know that most people are doing their own thing recording & downloading shows, but I look forward to 2 new shows a week. I’ll let you know how the sound is.
    I have a official recording from the show i attended the last time they were touring. It sounds good.
  12. Yeah, ive heard for example Bruce Springsteen and Metallica official bootlegs that sounds like shitty AUD recordings.