1. I refuse to listen to Chinese Democracy actually... simply just pretend that it doesn't exist.
  2. it s not the same ....
  3. in what sense?

4. They was a GREAT band and they never will be back to that moment , in my opinion ....
    It s a shame , but Axl is ruined ...
  5. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

Cool. Thanks for the update. Although their career was relatively brief (at least the "real" GNR) they most definitely deserve the honouor. Interesting to see the "inducted members" list - Matt Sorum over Steven Adler.

they're both inducted
  6. Originally posted by patou2:[..]

They was a GREAT band and they never will be back to that moment , in my opinion ....
    It s a shame , but Axl is ruined ...

even if i think Chinese Democracy has some great moments .. you're right GnR were another thing.
    i meant it's cool seeing them one next to the other also if they won't play together .. i'd believe only if i see it
  7. Originally posted by clover68:[..]

even if i think Chinese Democracy has some great moments .. you're right GnR were another thing.
    i meant it's cool seeing them one next to the other also if they won't play together .. i'd believe only if i see it

Yes , it will be cool ....
    Anyway i prefer to get a good memory of them as they were in the early 90 to see now....

Slash is perfect , maybe better than that moment ...
    Axl came to play here this year and he was pathetic...
  8. if they will play .. who knows .. maybe one song from Appetite with Adler and another from Use your illusion with Sorum
  9. The only person that isn't up for it is Axl Rose. Let's hope he just turns around and says "I'll do it", for the performance, and doesn't cause any hassle while being there.