1992-08-16 - Washington
Tour: ZOO TV
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1

1. LOL...great job as usual noiseless....blasting it now,Im sure my neighbors here in NYC are happy your version is so clear !!!..
  2. i'm trying to improve my photoshop skills to quick out of my boring Law & Justice life and start living from Art...

Noiseless, your talkative reaction to the humble seal i've done is a reverber effect? this way i'll start to believe that sound is everything in your life LOL!
  3. noiseless....thanks a million for posting this upgrade. You genuinely do the word "upgrade" a service by your work. I loved the work on the Sarajevo you did, am loving this one, and am currently downloading the Montreal stuff. Any plans on doing any other upgrades???
  4. +1, +1 and... +1. Long live Noiseless
  5. Very good job! You should send it to U2 with the words "That's the thing you should have released with the Achtung Baby Anniversary"
  6. Any chance we're getting the lossless?
  7. Has been requested already.

Johan: added your lineage

8. LOL I laughed out loud.

Yes a full show would be quite some nicer than the (mostly) crap we're getting with the remastered AB. I didn't expect much after TUF but I am disappointed nevertheless

Anyways. I consider to compile a best-as-possible collection of ZooTV shows. I am not sure it will be possible but if I do it, and finish it, it will consist of at least four shows to be shared here the same day the AB reissue hits the stores. Hope it'll work out.
  9. Perhaps this doesn't center with this topic but I wanted to make you know that for some motive I had lost your remaster Sarajevo.
    I have found him in the torrent section, I adore this unbelievable show that they are passed by now years 14 but it is always shivers along the back.
    I remember that was transmitted to the radio and had recorded the audiocassettes that are demagnetized with the time!
    I had assisted to the schow of Reggio Emilia few days before with 150.000 spectators!
    I hope for not being with the thanks late, I believe that this is my preferred bootleg. Thanks and continuous to offer to us U2 fan your gems.
  10. Originally posted by noiseless:[..]

LOL I laughed out loud.

Yes a full show would be quite some nicer than the (mostly) crap we're getting with the remastered AB. I didn't expect much after TUF but I am disappointed nevertheless

Anyways. I consider to compile a best-as-possible collection of ZooTV shows. I am not sure it will be possible but if I do it, and finish it, it will consist of at least four shows to be shared here the same day the AB reissue hits the stores. Hope it'll work out.

That would be absolutely amazing! For now, I would like to say "thank you very much" for your work on the DC show. It's all I've been listening to for the past couple of days.
  11. Downloading the video of this now from our torrent section- never seen/heard the show before.

12. Better late then never. It's one of the best ZOO-TV gigs. The video with the audio from Johan would be great!