1. Yeah, couldn't believe the news this morning and wasn't able to work properly today
    Thoughts with Ukrainian people πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
    The war Is just behind the door! And I'm afraid Putin won't stop at Ukraine
  2. I send my deepest condolences to those affected by this war
  3. I am opening up avenues with politicians to get a Ukranian friend and her family out of Odessa. Please pray for her.
  4. Originally posted by Alvin:Yeah, couldn't believe the news this morning and wasn't able to work properly today
    Thoughts with Ukrainian people πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
    The war Is just behind the door! And I'm afraid Putin won't stop at Ukraine
    Yes, first thing I thought was of you and all my Eastern Europe colleagues. Stay safe, my friend
  5. I just hope US+EU will do more and not just those ridicilously low sanctions but ban them from Swift and completely isolate them. Fucking hypocrite politics from Germany, Italy and Hungary blocked Swift ban. The rest was for.
    And send as many weapons to Ukraine as they can. they fight for the rest of Europe.
  6. Originally posted by badirishcharlie:[..]
    A few seconds..and the episode before it previewing the EBTTRT video has only a few seconds too. I wonder have these repeats been edited for rights or licensing reasons
    It was only ever a "Top 40 Breaker Clip" in this episode (this site has more detail - https://totparchive.co.uk/artist?id=1640). Unfortunately the episodes featuring the full video are not being shown because one of the presenters doesn't allow his appearances to be repeated (see https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/99879651#Comment_99879651) - they skipped the One performance for the same reason.
  7. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    I just hope US+EU will do more and not just those ridicilously low sanctions but ban them from Swift and completely isolate them. Fucking hypocrite politics from Germany, Italy and Hungary blocked Swift ban. The rest was for.
    And send as many weapons to Ukraine as they can. they fight for the rest of Europe.

The Ukranian army and people are resisting more than seemed possible in the first hours, but it's a lost war anyway. I'm just hoping that the Russian madness stops there and doesn't cross the border to Slovakia and Poland.
  8. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦β€