1. it could be also a bunch of songs they're rehearsing from which they'll make the set(s)
  2. They always rehearse a lot of songs so they can change the list whenever they want ...they also did that on the forty licks tour ...because they played theaters, arena's and stadiums in one tour ....and could play every night a different set ...in the same city or country ...they played in holland: The Feyenoord stadium Rotterdam, Vredenburg Utrecht, and the Ahoy in Rotterdam and the Amsterdam Arena al in one week during this tour
    from : 11 august until 19 August 2003...with all different setlist...
  3. ^ wow, I didn't know or expect that about the Stones, I thought they used very stable/staple setlists!
  4. 2007 - 31 shows - 51 songs .. not that much .. but i probably have different criteria hehe

5. NOPE, that's the biggest misconception about the Stones, on the last two tours they would play at least 9-10 of the warhorses, but keep the middle of the show pretty unpredictable <3
  6. that was just a rehearsal, Doom and Gloom and One Last Shot HAVE been rehearsed, they've actually rehearsed 50 songs already for these 4 shows LOL which means lots of variation for the shows in December
  7. I got the "LA Friday" one (1973) this past summer. It's quite good. The best setlist of them all.
  8. Originally posted by RUMMY:I got the &quot;LA Friday&quot; one (1973) this past summer. It's quite good. The best setlist of them all.

yeah I have that one too, that's a really long show. I love it!

9. the real "pusher" is Ade who i turn the credits to