1. Sad news, the most applaused one
  2. Yeah a real gentleman passed away. So sad. R.I.P. CW
  3. This hits me hard. What a wonderful man, what a great drummer.

Watching Hyde Park 2013 right now, which I luckily attended. And I'm in tears. And I'm dancing and grooving along.
  4. RIP Charlie.
  5. Sad news. Crazy to think he was Larry’s age only twenty years ago. Charlie seemed an old man even back then. Sobering.
  6. Sorry to hear this,not a huge fan of the Stones but enough to appreciate how great they are.Legend.
  7. RIP Charlie. A great drummer & am So glad that i was able to see him perform at their last UK concert at Twickenham Stadium, London in June 2018.They all played so well and It was a great night to remember
  8. Charlie was amazing. What a drummer.
  9. Read that the US tour is still going ahead (as was planned with a replacement drummer). That'd be weird, cause his style was kind of unique
  10. Originally posted by melon51:Read that the US tour is still going ahead (as was planned with a replacement drummer). That'd be weird, cause his style was kind of unique
    I was wondering about that… interesting timing. I also wonder how much Charlie knew when he decided to skip this tour.

I gotta admit this death bothers me a bit… I can appreciate that 80 years is a decent amount of time to live a life but when you are approaching 50 (I’m 48) that age doesn’t seem all that far away!