1. Originally posted by INCA:Do these videos sync up with the audio from the 11-08 beetlog? If the videos were joined with Boilsoft's Video Joiner and they did (except for the missing songs) that would be nice.

audio from 12-20 Tempe (sorry for being a jerk)
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    "We came to Arizona to make a movie... but we also came to make a point..."

Great little speech. Back in the days when Pride was absolutely amazing.
    That Pride speech is more relevant than ever, with the tragedy in South Carolina.
  3. Rummy: It probably wouldn't be prudent (or proper) to post my own 'deluxe' version of R&H since it's all available material, whereas boots obviously are a different beast.

I really just wanted to share how it sounds much better with separate studio/live discs, and the flow of the tracks (IMHO) flows much better. Plus I never (from day 1) liked the chatter before Desire...
  4. this is my fave album and i couldnt care less if people want to mock me cause you can go shove it somewhere else
  5. I don't think anybody would mock you because of R&H being your favourite. It's an amazing album full of great songs (some of which are among U2's all time best)
  6. I live in Charleston and watched this Pride video a few hours ago and was very moved because of that exact thing. I'm sure Bono will make reference in next live show maybe during Pride. Music has the healing power!
  7. Originally posted by yodaroger:Rummy: It probably wouldn't be prudent (or proper) to post my own 'deluxe' version of R&H since it's all available material, whereas boots obviously are a different beast.

I really just wanted to share how it sounds much better with separate studio/live discs, and the flow of the tracks (IMHO) flows much better. Plus I never (from day 1) liked the chatter before Desire...
    No, we mustn't post official material on these boards. I have never done so (at least I don't think I have) in my years on this wonderful site. However...seeing that I do own the R&H CD (same one I bought in 1990 - I got the cassette in 1988!) and that you mentioned you improved the sound quality, I thought there might be some way to give us a listen. Some way...

(And, yes, putting all the studio tracks together makes for I better listen. I did something similar a few years back.)
  8. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    You're probably thinking of "Mountains and Deserts", from Denver 7th, which is the best JT sounboard there is.
    But the clips are from Denver 8th, and the only bootleg I know is "In A Town Called Eniskillen", which is of very low quality, unfortunately.
    The Spanish Eyes video is not from the 8th.
  9. Yes, you're right.
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I don't think anybody would mock you because of R&H being your favourite. It's an amazing album full of great songs (some of which are among U2's all time best)
    + 1
  11. I downloaded all the videos to my harddrive. Some mighty fine tunes.

Are there more?
  12. If the trend continues, there will be.