1. excuse my language, but FUCK ME I forgot how GREAT this song is! so dark, so powerful... whole-body-shivers
  2. Its got to be someone involved in filming or even director (Phil J.) i remember a old Propaganda were Adam says they had readied a Rattle and Hum part 2 for release but felt such backlash that they didn't do it. I think it said it would contain a lot more live concert footage. This might be from that because its editied and doesn' have the ticker thing on bottom running.
  3. Maybe I can upload and share them with whoever wants to

Paramount lawyers, get out. There's nothing interesting here.

4. One of their best live songs in the 80's, although this one from Tempe falls a little shorter than other versions in the 3rd leg.
  5. He's a member of the Interference forum. He's also a hero. This is a holy grail proshot and the quality is mind blowing. I guess he needs to protect his sources, which I totally respect.
  6. Yeah that's totally fine. I just want the video! Don't care where it came from! :p
  7. FVD

Flash Video Downloader extension for Firefox/PaleMoon/Seamonkey. for Youtube videos as .mp4 or .flv depending on the original upload's extension.

You can save the .mp4s/.flvs to your haddrive. I like that one of the videos posted here is in 720p. So standard HD is cool.