1. Originally posted by lero:que tal nos juntarmos e pedir ao U2 para nos dar esse presente, que seria o relançamento do album Rattle and Hum Deluxe Edition.
    I hear you and I second your motion, but please post in English here so that no one feels left behind.
  2. sorry, my English is really bad.
  3. Let me see if I can translate for you:
    "What if we all agree to ask U2 to give us as a present the re-release of Rattle and Hum, Deluxe Edition?" (don't speak Portuguese, but as a native Spanish speaker, I understand it)
    I think the issue is not with U2. Paramount has the rights of the film, so the band can't do anything.
  4. let us unite and ask the U2 Rattle and Hum album Remaster
  5. I understand, I hope this can be resolved. U2 +Paramount Rattle and Hum Deluxe Edition.
  6. a Drunk DVD commentary with the band during the doc that I'm sure none have them have rewatched since the 80's...
  7. Oh my god. 16-year old me is screaming and crying watching that footage...man I'd kill for that entire concert on blu-ray or something.
  8. Good lord, that Bad vid...
  9. I wasn't a fan of Rattle and Hum before. But now I think it has really grown on me.
  10. Would it be a stretch to say that this should've been included in the JT deluxe anniversary set instead of the Paris gig? This video is so epic...

We're coming up on the 30th anniversary! We should petition to have this show released.

(Hey Sergio remember that thing...)