1. I just did a google search looking for any hope of a R&H remaster, and I ended up in one of those discussions about elite exclusive people who have the right to hoard recordings because they sold their house and gave all their money to some sinister character to be an exclusive beholder of some super duper soundboard that they can prance around and be proud of owning something nobody has.

I totally understand the plight of the hoarder, I just don't think it's the best position to be in. Why? Sure back then, we could say we never
    would have got this bootleg or that one if not for these wonderful
    souls...but as time moves on, we are all getting up in years, and
    eventually we will all die. That sucks, but it's the truth.

I can just see one of these hoarders on their deathbed being
    read their last rights by some Priest, and the Father asks them how they want to be remembered, and the great hoarder goes,
    "I have every U2 Lovetown show in Soundboard, and perfect
    quality DVDs of five shows. And nobody else got to see them."

Guess that is an honorable way to die, knowing you did what you could to honor some trade agreement from 1991 with somebody who quit caring ages ago

Back in the day of trading, I simply copied anything for anyone,
    and for free, no questions asked. Even if there was nothing in
    return for me, other than cost of blanks. But I guess I am a selfish
    horrible person for wishing the hoarders were like me. It's sad to be so horrible, I guess...lol.
  2. Look what I found: Outtake footage of Bad at Tempe for R&H:
  3. Goosebumps ...This is Bad ..not the version since 1997
  4. Some very good versions after 1997, but I agree, not like these. Speaking of Bad, we have a great new recording of Melbourne 1989-10-08. It's called "Bad At Its Best" for a reason.
  5. Very interesting !! Thank you ! i love LT tour
  6. There'll be at least one more new source of a Lovetown show soon...
  7. I've done my own R&H remaster (remixed audio, bumped up bass a bit, more power) and resequenced:

Side one (Studio Side): Hawkmoon/Desire(single mix)/Rescue/Heartbreak/Diemans(with extended outro not faded out)/Town/Barefoot/JesusChrist/Angel/Unchained/GodII/Heartland/ Everlasting/Hallelujah/AllIWant/Freedom for my people

Side two (Live (resequenced so all tracks flow into each other no breaks using orig album +movie tracks): Streets/Helter/Still/Bad/Watchtower/Exit/Silver/Running/Sunday/ Star/Bullet/GodsCountery/Witout/MLK/Pride
  8. Originally posted by yodaroger:I've done my own R&H remaster (remixed audio, bumped up bass a bit, more power) and resequenced:

Side one (Studio Side): Hawkmoon/Desire(single mix)/Rescue/Heartbreak/Diemans(with extended outro not faded out)/Town/Barefoot/JesusChrist/Angel/Unchained/GodII/Heartland/ Everlasting/Hallelujah/AllIWant/Freedom for my people

Side two (Live (resequenced so all tracks flow into each other no breaks using orig album +movie tracks): Streets/Helter/Still/Bad/Watchtower/Exit/Silver/Running/Sunday/ Star/Bullet/GodsCountery/Witout/MLK/Pride
    Any chance of you sharing (privately, of course) this bad boy?
  9. That dude had more surprises:
    ISHFWILF from Tempe:

Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) from Tempe:
  10. que tal nos juntarmos e pedir ao U2 para nos dar esse presente, que seria o relançamento do album Rattle and Hum Deluxe Edition.